Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Roadtrip

Today is a travel day for me, the oldest princess, the youngest princess and the furry princess. Should be an interesting journey! I'm so glad that I have the new mini-van! What a relief to not worry so much about what is dying under the hood.

And the November weather rocks! We are so lucky in that respect too.

I am busy packing and wishing I had more time to take care of details. I'll update my blog from the road if I can. I hope I can find wireless internet - that'll be like a needle in a haystack but there's hope.

Have a good week, folks. I'm off to spend a LOT of quality time with my pincesses.

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Have fun!

onthegomom said...

OHHHH, I hope you have a GREAT trip! Enjoy your time with your girls :)

http://momoftheyear-not.blogspot.com/

Be Inspired Always said...

Have a great trip :)



Jillian