Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finished the Jasmine Costumes

Yippeee! I just finished sewing the Princess Jasmine costumes. Two pair of pants, two hoochie belly showing shirts, two headbands. Everything is glittery and gold.

Gracie is so excited to wear her costume! She asked me sixteen times today at least if she could wear her Jasmine outfit. Every time, the answer was the same. Yes, tomorrow!

Libby's costume didn't get any beads. Sewing them was difficult and frustrating. Besides, she's a baby, she doesn't need beads on her outfit. Her costume is still pretty cute.

I'm taking the kids to Disneyland tomorrow in their Princess Jasmine outfits. They will be so cute! I'll take loads of pictures. I'm going to leave you in suspense; you will have to wait for Disneyland pictures to see the end result of all that sewing! It'll be worth the wait because you'll get to see the girls modeling them at Disneyland. Hopefully, we'll see the real Jasmine too!

No comments: