Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time to Light a Fire under my Blog

Seems like I went through this last year too.  Slowly getting lazier and lazier with my blog.  I don't want to get to the point where it dies from neglect because I really do enjoy blogging. But, time slips by and then a little more, and I find myself thinking "I have to write about this on my blog!" but never getting around to it. Next thing you know.... I need to light a fire under my blog and get it fired up!

November is coming. I'm going to commit myself to blogging a lot in November.  Actually, I think there is a blog challenge to write daily in November, but I'm not sure about that. I know there is a novel writing challenge. Oh gosh that would be nice to be able to whip out a whole novel in 30 days! But, that seems out of my league.

As part of my challenge to liven up my blog, I am also going to cruise around and read more blogs.  I think I'll be like Hansel and Gretel, leaving a trail behind me. A trail of comments, that is.

Stay tuned, I promise to be a better blogger!

2 comments:

Mmom said...

Looking forward to more blogs. Light a fire under you Mmom and younger sister too.

Michelle said...

I know the feeling. Sometimes it's really hard to get to it, isn't it? And yeah... NaNoWriMo is huge. It's a great motivation if you commit to it though!