Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Grandma is 102

In my previous post, I said that we went to Grandma's birthday party. She turned 102 on Mother's Day. What a great day for a birthday!

Just going through my pictures from the trip and wanted to share these two. This is my Grandma's place. She lives on her ranch, which used to be a cattle ranch back in the day. Now it's just a tumbleweed ranch, but still a great place. Tumbleweeds don't smell anywhere near as bad as cows, so I'm not complaining one bit! In this photo, Grandma's house is horizontally center, vertically, it's about 1/3 across the photo from the left. The other place further to the left in the photo is across the road.

And here is my Grandma Gracie.

2 comments:

Mmom said...

Actually its a Sagebrush Plantation. At least that's what I told your Dad when I married him. It sounded more impressive than just a ranch.

Julie H said...

Beautiful! I wish my grandmas were still around!