Saturday, November 22, 2008

A New Look

As you can see, I updated the look of my blog! I like it! I updated the photos of the girls too.

I got the template by googling "free blog templates" and I went from there. It wasn't hard to put in because it had instructions, and I figured if I screwed it up I would just email Alicia in a panic and she would fix it for me.

The template didn't include my stuff from my sidebar except for the "about me" and the blog archive. So, I lost my blog roll and the princesses all had to be re-added. I know I am missing a few on my new blog roll, but if I'm stalking you I'll add you back as soon as I remember. If I don't have you on my list though, let me know. I don't want to miss any of my favorite bloggers!

I have to find a newer photo of me where I'm not looking like a dork. Once I find one, I'll update my photo too. The photo I put on of my husband is his school picture. He is a teacher, so that is what will go in this year's yearbook for his school. That's what he looks like though. Really and truly! He rides his motorcycle to school most days and that is what he looks like when he gets to class in the morning. Apparently, that's when they took school pictures.

Hope you like the new look.

5 comments:

Living With Cavemen said...

I LOVE it! I love the new pictures of all your princesses. They are such gorgeous girls.

The picture of the hubby is hilarious. Is that going in the school year book? That would be pretty funny.

Yes, indeed you should update your photo. You can't leave yourself out.

Kate said...

I like it and look forward to a new pic of you. Your hubby's pic is great! My school is a little too conservative when it comes to the yearbook. I still need to find out what happened to my package of pictures (we get them free). My dad still likes a picture of me. =)

Anonymous said...

ah yes, the eternal quest for the picture that does not make one look like a dork. if there's anything more embarrassing than posting a picture on the internet, it's trying to take a decent picture of yourself while your kids snigger in the background.

Wolfpak5 said...

I like your new look. There are plenty of nice pics of you out there, quit being so picky.

Alicia said...

love your new look!! here is another place for great blog backgrounds too!!

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
that is why mine always look cute and updated for the holidays. trust me I am not that good mary!

the girls look cute too!! how big they are!!