Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another one down

Now my other teen is sick. She has a horrible stomach bug and she's been doing nothing but puking for hours and hours. Great. Think she's contagious?

Lexie CANNOT get the pukes. OMG. That'll kill her for sure. Not that anyone else should have it, but the kid just got her tonsils out. Can you imagine?

Poor Katie. She hasn't thrown up since I don't know when. She hates puking, so she'll do all she can not to! And she's been pretty successful for a lot of years. Till today. Her "no-hurling" streak is over. I think she went 8 years since she last puked.

No worries, Gracie is fine. She got over her cold and is down to just a clear runny nose which she wipes with her hand all over her face. No problem. But she has been keeping me busy because her new favorite thing to do is climb up on the kitchen table and yell "Ma Ma! Ma Ma! Ma Ma! May-Weee!" Followed by a hearty laugh. How many times can I say "Get down, Snotface!"?

So today I have two research papers to write. I'm sure I'll come up with some great material in between scooping the 2 yr old off the table, crushing pills for the tonsil-less one, and cleaning up puke.

3 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Hang in there.

Alicia said...

WOW!! you have your hands full for sure! too bad we don't live closer or else I would be taking gracie for the day to play with ruby. I am sure those two would get into tons of trouble together!!

hang in there it is supposed to be a fun Eater weekend remember?!?!?!

desirae said...

8 years!!! That's amazing.. Bummer her streak was broken.. I hope no one else in the house gets it.. (especially you. Can you imagine taking care of one with lost tonsils, a climbing runny nose, and the oldest.. All while you yourself aren't feeling peachy?? It's giving me the chills..) Here's hoping you all stay healthy, and she starts feeling better...