Monday, March 24, 2008

March Mom Madness - When will it end!!!

I'm ready for March to be done already. You should see my calendar. It's full. Too full.

This week was nuts. The kids are feeling better though, so that is nice. I'm so glad!!!! There is nothing worse than when your kids are sick and you can't do a darn thing about it. Even though my girls are older, it still breaks my heart when they are sick.

I just have one more week of college insanity to muck my way through and then it'll be my spring break. Which is another way of saying "catch-up time". This week I have another exam and a big paper to write. Luckily, I have a couple of days.

Only two more months of college. It's gonna be crazy but I might make it.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You know you will. Now get off the computer and read poetry (wait, am I talking to you or to myself?).

I love the new photo of Princess Katie!

Ralphie said...

Mary, never forget that some day you will long for these times. Our lives pass quickly and the kids leave all too soon. Thinking back these times are priceless. The daily grind sucks, but a quick hug and a note in their backpack telling them how proud you are will smooth out the rough edges.
Ralph