Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pooptacular!

Someday, Libby is really not going to like me for retelling this story.

Gracie pooped in her potty chair, I know, she's still not going in the toilet and if she would this probably wouldn't have happened... So she pooped this gigantic turd in her little potty chair and then stood up. Libby, the little observer, was standing there watching and was very impressed by this turd. She reached out and GRABBED IT!

Then, her little poopy hand was headed for her mouth, I imagine to lick off the mess? Mouth wide open, tongue out, hand getting closer, Me flying through the air screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got there just in the nick of time and held her arm away from her face. :whew: Got her scrubbed up with LOTS of soap and water and still managed to get G's butt wiped and the turd flushed. We really avoided a near catastrophe!

If there are any poop events in the Olympics, I would win the Gold!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hahahahahahahaha.....awesome! :) Mom for the win! :)

Wolfpak5 said...

These two girls are sure giving you a run for your money. I don't remember the older ones giving you so much gray hair.

Living With Cavemen said...

Hahaha...those two really keep you on your toes.

Julie H said...

That reminds me of the time the kid pooped on the floor and then the dog ate it while I was going for something to clean it. BLECK so gross!!