Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Non important things.... hey, I'm full of those! My teenage princesses could bust out 666 non important things-habits-quirks about me. In one breath. They'd love this game. Let's leave them out of this, shall we?
1. This one would be a quirk. I cannot stand it if someone's front jeans pockets are messed up. If the pocket lining is sticking out a little or the pocket back is a wee little bit out of line (meaning the inside of the pocket is all screwed up) I just get the willies! And I shout "Straighten out your pockets!"
2. Habit. I shut off at 11pm. Always have. Like a switch on a timer. I need to be home and cozy in my pajammies by then. Holiday Schmoliday! If it's that late, I'm done. I have a habit of ruining a good long fun night out with my hubby. Even when we were dating, he'd have to take me home at 11 and then he'd go back out. When I was young and silly, I worked an all night shift at Hardees... glorious job of mopping floors all night. I worked one shift and quit. I just have to shut down. I'm not admitting to being asleep, but I definitely don't function well and I'm certainly not socialable.
3. Quirkish Thing. I am scared to death of needles. Medical needles not sewing needles. I love to sew! Poke me and you're as good as done. No, I don't get violent, I usually just have a panic attack and pass out. Being pregnant was fun. NOT! I'll do anything to avoid a needle, which is not necessarily a good thing. I'm currently kind of afraid of Manic Mom at the moment.
4. Thing. Red is my favorite color. I was really excited when we moved here and the school colors are Red and Black. Yippee! We were living where the school colors were green and white. Green. My least favorite color. I would never ever wear green.
5. Thing. I have a stroller
6. Quirk-Habit-Thing Toss-Up. I don't like dogs. I like cats. But I love my dog! And Only my dog! Simple reason really.... she's really a cat trapped in a dog's body.
Tag! You're It! to you six bloggers:
Beth at Life in General
Yaya at Steve, Alicia and the Kiwi Girls
The Caffinated Librarian
Just A Mother of Two
The Literary Rockstar
Desirae at Burnt Cookies